The producer is responsible for making sure that all documents for the 30 Day Tour short film competition are completed and submitted to the Veterans Film Festival.
- Producer’s Agreement: The Producer signs this form on behalf of their participating person/team/group, to indicate agreement with the Veterans’ Film Festival Official Rules, Guidelines and requirements… CLICK HERE
- Team Details (Cast and Crew): Tells us who is on the team, their role/job and their e-mail address… CLICK HERE
- Release and Limited Liability Agreement: All cast and crew sign this form regarding talent/appearance, location, music and materials used for e.g. soundtrack, photographs and other materials… CLICK HERE
- Classification Form: A summary of plot and thorough explanation of the film’s content.. CLICK HERE
- Wrap Up Form: Survey and Questionnaire… CLICK HERE
- Filmmaker’s Checklist… CLICK HERE
- Use of Weapons – A form which includes details of weapons and materiel used and name of organisation, name of authorised contact person, title, email and phone from relevant police, local council departments and film authority.. CLICK HERE
- Production photos – Colour production photos of cast, crew and behind-the-scenes – giving the organisers of the Veterans’ Film Festival the right to use, publish, reproduce, edit these photos for promotional purposes in any/all media/internet platforms, now known or later developed, in perpetuity.
- SAG-AFTRA Waiver – USA filmmakers only, please ensure you have the relevant Waiver from the Screen Actors Guild – American Federation of Television and Radio Artists, if required… CLICK HERE
Note: Films submitted without completed Documentation by the Deadline will not be regarded as eligible Entries.